No Lies! No Lies!

Good stuff

Pretty darn good, about 3.2^200 times better than the earlier version.
Much better audio quality, smoother animation, sweet-ass lip sync, and it mocks scangers/knackers. Bravo.

Pooter Pooter

Well.

It's not great.
It deserves it's current score. It's just another crappy soundboard.
The choice of clips and buttons aren't organised into any kind of categories. The sounds cant really be used to form a decent conversation.

DeadBoyRunningScared responds:

My score is high enough to not get blammed, so I'm okay with it. And hey, if you have friends as dumb as mine this should be perfect for conversations.

Vomit day Vomit day

Great graphics and animation

Sadly, the plot is lacking here.
The style was original. But overrall the flash wasn't very entertaining.
All I'm saying is that once you get a good idea for a flash, it will be great. You got skill, kid. Keep it up.

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

Brava, Mr Firth. Brava.

It seems that many of the other reviewers have done a good job at stating the obvious and exhibiting their impressive vocabulary, which consists of ROFL, OMG and LOL,
So, I'll leave all that clever wordplay out of my review.

This is one of my favourite flash cartoons, and of your work, my favourite overall.
The plot and scene transition are amazing for a flash cartoon, of a professional quality and style. The sound and voice acting are top-notch, at the quality of the best of animations (E.g. “How is it going to end?”).
The graphics, very firth-esque, and don’t disappoint.
And finally, the brilliant humour, on the level of family guy and South Park, present from the first second of animation. This cartoon couldn’t be more suited to my sense of humour, thank you.
I love every moment of this cartoon.
Never stop flashing.

(And put the blood-tipped trowel in future cartoons)

Burnt Face Man's Trailer Burnt Face Man's Trailer

Delicous crime, I'll hurt it's arms.

I love all the burnt face men.,

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

Delicous crime, I'll hurt it's arms.

I love all the burnt face men.